Last week was my daughters birthday so we weren’t home as much, I had enough freezer meals to get through till next week. My Mother in law and I decided to do breakfast, snacks, and lunches.
- Fat Stripping Frappe (In the book)
- Pancakes (In the book)
- “Mac and Cheese”
- Salmon, quinoa, and a salad
- Lettuce wraps with bell pepper slices
- Nuts and Cheese
- Snack bar
- Cottage cheese and fruit
For the “Mac and cheese” Brown ground meat and rinse, add the meat and broccoli to Dreamfields Penne Pasta. We put about 1/4 cup of almond milk in the pasta mix, then added sharp cheddar cheese. You can add however much cheese you desire, we added about 2 cups
For the Lettuce Wraps, take a large leaf and add your desired meat (we used cracked pepper turkey). You can add your desired toppings, we used cucumber and a cheese stick. If you want “mayo” I would suggest adding it when it’s time to eat, we will add avocado when it’s time to eat (didn’t want it to turn brown). You can choose whatever side you like, we used red, yellow, and orange bell peppers.
- Seeing as we will be eating the pancakes during the week, we precooked them and put them in a gallon ziplock in the fridge.
- The FSF, we put the dry ingredients in a fold top Baggie (one for each fsf) then put them in a quart Baggie so they were all together.
- Again, since the meals are for this week we precooked most of these. We put the “Mac and Cheese”, Salmon, cottage cheese and fruit, are in Tupperware (portioned out) so we can grab it at lunch/snacks.
- The nuts and cheese are portioned out in baggies, ready to grab. *we keep them in the fridge*
- We put together the lettuce wraps and bag them in a quart bag, put the bell peppers in a small baggie, and put both in a gallon bag.
- We make two quarts of GGMS and keep in a pitcher in the fridge, so we can pour over ice when we want a glass.